Regulations apply to Stary Młyn Strzeszyn, hereinafter referred to as the Facility.
Address details: Stary Młyn Strzeszyn, Strzeszyn 7,
78-445 Łubowo. NIP: 526-217-48-44
- Booking is equivalent with confirming that you have read the present Regulations, accept them and are obliged to comply with their provisions.
- To make a booking, it is necessary to make a prepayment in the form of a down payment.
- In the case of a standard offer, the Booker will be charged with a payment in the amount of 30% of the total value of booking.
- In the case of a non-repayable offer, the Booker will be charged on account of a down payment with a pre-payments in the amount of the total value of booking at any time.
- Receipt of the down payment shall be confirmed by e-mail/text message.
- Failure to make a down payment within the agreed time may lead to the booking to be cancelled.
- Making the stay shorter does not result in a refund for the unused period of stay.
- When making a reservation, the Booker expresses consent to process personal data solely for the purposes of implementing the booking. The Booker is entitled to inspect and update his or her data.
- When making a reservation, the Booker expresses his consent to constant supervision by visual monitoring within the area of the Facility, excluding the rooms, which is conducted with the safety of the guests in mind.
- Bookings are made for a person or a company that shall make the payment.
- The Guest shall be obliged to settle the whole or the remaining payment for the stay, i.e. overnight accommodation with board at check-in. In the event of refusal, the employee of the Reception Desk is under the obligation to refuse giving the key to the room.
- The Guest shall be obliged to settle payments for all additional services, ordered additionally during the stay, before check-out.
- In the case of a standard offer, the total refund of the paid down payment confirming reservation shall be granted only in the case of cancellation of stay at least 42 days prior to the initial date of booking the stay.
- In a case of cancellation the reservation, in the date mentioned in point 1, the Guest will get the refund of the paid amount up to 14 days.
- In the case of cancellation or changes to the booking after the date mentioned in point 1, or if the Guest does not arrive in the Facility, the Booker shall be charged with a fee in the amount of 30% of the whole value of the booking.
- In the case of a non-repayable offer, the Booker shall be charged with a total price if the booking is cancelled at any time.
- When making a reservation via Booking.com or other booking portals, the principles of booking, cancellation and return specified by Booking.com or respective portals shall apply.
III. Basic information
- In the event of any breach of the provisions of the Regulations, the Facility shall have the right to refuse further provision of services to the Guests that have breached them. Such persons shall be obliged to immediately comply with the requests of the employees of the Facility, settle any amounts due for previous services and pay for any possible damages and destruction, as well as to immediately leave the area of the Facility.
- Guests staying in the Facility shall be also obliged to comply with the OHS and fire safety regulations and, in exceptional situations, to follow the orders of the employees of the Facility.
- The Facility may refuse to accept a Guest who, during his or her previous stay, strikingly violated the regulations or otherwise disturbed the peace of the Facility.
- Before receiving the keys the room, it is necessary to provide data required for registration and to show a document with a photo confirming the identity of the Guest. In the event of refusal to do so, the employee of the Reception Desk shall be obliged to refuse giving the key to the room.
- The Facility reserves the right to refuse accommodation to persons visibly under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or behaving in a vulgar manner.
- Guests arriving at the Facility after 7:00 PM will not be able to eat a full dinner.
- The User specifies the demand for meals between 19.00 and 22.00 until 14.00 on the day of arrival. An evening meal between 19.00 and 22.00 may differ from the standard dinner (e.g. cold snacks instead of warm dishes, limited selection)
- Registering the Guest in the Facility between 22.00-7.00 shall require prior agreement and may result in an additional fee.
- Only persons registered at the reception desk of the Facility are authorized to use the Facility. Guests cannot transfer the rented room to someone else, even if the period of their stay they paid for has not elapsed yet.
- Guests shall bear full material and legal responsibility for any kind of damage or destruction of objects, equipment and devices of the Facility caused by the Guests or the Guests' visitors. The basis for financial compensation for damages or destruction constitutes a price list available at the reception desk of the Facility.
- For fire safety reasons, it is forbidden to use open fire within the Facility, and the following are not permitted in any rooms: heaters, irons and other electrical devices, not constituting the equipment of these rooms, excluding chargers and power supply units of RTV devices. Chargers and power supply units of RTV devices should be disconnected from the power supply before leaving the room for a longer while.
- Any defects, damages, shortages in equipment observed in the room should be reported upon arrival. Otherwise, it shall be assumed that the equipment was complete and undamaged.
- Guests shall be obliged, in particular, to use the devices of the Facility in a manner not causing damage or deterioration of their condition.
- Objects inside the rooms, including blankets, towels, bed linen and chairs are the equipment of the rooms and may not be taken out outside. Accessories for outside use are available in reception desk.
- Furniture and equipment of common spaces cannot be taken outside of the facility.
- After completing the stay, Guests shall be obliged to report their departure in order for the rooms to be received by the employee of the Facility.
- The liability of the Facility for the loss or damages to objects brought by Guests is regulated by the provisions of Article 846-849 of the Polish Civil Code. The liability of the Facility shall be subject to limitation, if these things are not submitted to the deposit at the reception desk. The Facility shall have the right to refuse to store money, securities and precious items, in particular, valuables and objects of scientific or artistic value, if they are hazardous to safety or are valuable in relation to size or standard, or occupy too much space.
- Smoking is absolutely forbidden in all buildings of the Facility. In the case of observing tobacco smoke in the Guests' room, the Guest shall be charged with the costs of deodorizing of the room in the amount PLN 900 . Breaching the aforementioned principles shall result in having to leave the facility without a refund of the payment made for the stay.
- Check-in starts at 14:00, check-out has to be done by 12: 00.
- When leaving the room during the stay, it is necessary to lock the room with a key.
- Quiet hours are from 22: 00 to 7:00.
- Between 10: 00 PM and 7:00 AM, the exit to terrace from the dining room and the entrance to the building are both closed. During that time, the Guest shall be obliged to lock the entrance door to the Facility with a key.
- Users of the Facility are obliged to behave in such a way so as not to disturb the peace of other persons during the quiet hours and, during the daytime, in a manner that is compliant with social standards and with respect to the right to rest of other persons staying within the Facility.
- Unregistered persons can stay in the room only between 9:00 AM and 10:00 PM. In the case of having unregistered people in the room outside the aforementioned hours, the Guest shall be obliged to pay for their stay in accordance with the valid price list.
- Unregistered persons are not entitled to use services offered by the Facility free of charge and without the permission of the Reception Desk.
- The Facility accepts pets.
- The Guest of the Facility arriving with a pet shall be obliged to be fully responsible for any damage cause thereby. Pets cannot sleep or stay on beds, sofas or other furniture located in the room. Every pet must have its own bedding or pen provided by its owner. The Guest is obliged to present a certificate of up-to-date vaccinations upon the request of the Facility's manager.
- Children and teenagers under the age of 18 are permitted to stay only under the supervision of adults who take full responsibility for their actions and any consequences of those actions, as well as for any situations that arise within the Facility.
- The Facility shall be entitled to refuse to sell alcohol to underage or intoxicated persons.
- It is forbidden to bring and consume one's own alcohol within the Facility.
- It is forbidden to cook and prepare own meals within the Facility.
- We offer a free, non-guarded car park. Vehicles should be parked only in designated places. The owner of the Facility shall not be responsible for the car or any property left therein.
- Free WiFi Internet is available within the area of the whole Facility.
- Using recreational facilities is included in the price of the stay. This applies to: playground, area of the Facility along with rest spaces, shelters, platforms, harbour, beach, play rooms, using recreational and sports equipment (including water equipment) inside the building and within the area of the Facility.
- Meals are served in the dining room in the form of a self-service buffet in the following hours:
- breakfast at 9.00
- lunch at 14.00
- dinner at 18.00
- During meals, coffee, tea, water and juice are served free of charge.
- Coffee, tea and water are available free of charge 24 hours a day in the room on the ground floor of the manor.
- Between 7:30 and 10:00 PM, in the room on the ground floor of the manor, small sweet/salty snacks are served.
- The price of stay does not include alcoholic and other beverages. They can be purchased at the Reception Desk.
- Purchase of alcohol (wine, beer) and other beverages is possible during the working hours of the Reception Desk.
- We do not sell hard alcohol.
- There is a paid vending machine with beverages and snacks on the lowest floor.
- During the stay, on a client’s request, changing towels and room cleaning may be performed. The cleaning does not include bed-making.
- Changing bed linen takes place after a week, with a two-week stay. Please make sure the room is available between 10 AM and 1 PM.
VI. Recreational/water equipment
- Underage persons may use television/DVD room, pool table, playrooms for children, exercise room, playground, recreational and sports equipment within the Facility, with a prior consent and under supervision of parents or carers.
- The Facility has the right to prohibit the use of recreational and sports equipment if the Guest uses it in a manner endangering his or her safety or the safety of others, or if the Guest is under the influence of intoxicating substances.
- Underage persons may use water equipment only under the supervision of their parents or carers.
- Underage persons should absolutely wear life-jackets.
- Adults, regardless of their swimming skills, are also encouraged to wear life-jackets.
- SUP boards must be absolutely tied to the ankle with a protecting rope.
- Recreational and water euipment, for your own convenience and that of other guests, should be put back at the place of parking and/or storage.
- Any possible faults of or damages to the equipment should be immediately reported at the Reception Desk to avoid troubles for the next users.
VII. Extra fees
- The price of stay does not include horse rides, carriage rides and sauna.
- The price of stay does not include alcoholic and other beverages not served during meals.
- Underage persons may use sauna only with the approval of and under supervision of parents or carers.
- Pet requires an additional fee.
- Rental of folding cots along with bed linen requires an additional fee.
- Persons doing horse rides are obliged to follow the Regulations of the Stables.
- Complaints should be filed immediately at the Reception Desk of the Facility.
- Persons making a reservation through Booking.com or other booking portals, should follow complaint procedures applicable to Booking.com or respective portals.
we provide services based on confidence – we guarantee to our customers that their data are processed according to all principles of safety. You are welcome to read our data protection policy.